Monday, December 14, 2009

The Land of Hypocrisy

A short blog to just, well, make a point. It really makes my face light up with an incomparable amount of joy when certain things do indeed happen.

Apparently, today at Junior College, Pulse (read: lowlife rogues), representing KSJC I guess, decided to throw eggs and beer at students, presumably as a mode of celebration for winning last Friday's student council elections for the third year running. Of course, that is an immensely dignified way of celebrating, especially with it coming hot on the heels of a barrage of complaints from the school vis-a-vis University graduates.

Therefore, I wonder where my good friend, Charles Caruana Carabez, a.k.a. the wet blanket, is now. Probably defending these actions, I guess, as they occurred by the College's own students. Or maybe just silent on the matter, even if he wasn't able to give lessons today due to these people's actions.

As much as the place has a number of nice people, Junior College is indeed the land of hypocrisy. If the shoe doesn't fit, hell, it seems as if a large number of people still wear it, presumably because they can get away with it all, no? I'd just love to know what University students think about this. And of course, feedback from JC students, including people at Pulse if they wish (but I don't believe I do know people from there) would be appreciated.

God Bless You all,
Matti

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it's Pulse ppl not JC ppl they also offended me personally and other people from sdm on stuff which was irrelevant to the election such as physical defects and problems at home etc ...

Matti said...

Ija it's directed mainly at them but they form I guess a large chunk of JC people so I don't think I'm entirely wrong in stating this...

Rachel said...

Caruana Carabez fiex dahal?
I'm pretty sure he doesn't like what pulse did either.

Matti said...

Carabez dahal as the author of the letter last week... I wonder if he'd write another letter to the Times about such unruly behaviour... To be honest, I seriously doubt it!